Hey everyone! I hope that everyone had a awesome two day week. I am so excited that we have a 5 day weekend/break!! OH YEAH! Right now I am at Hannah's house. We are going to have lots and lots of fun. Then tomorrow I have to clean my house for family guests for Thanksgiving, then I have to go to my grandma's house to help her get ready for Thanksgiving (Thanksgiving is at her house!)
I have to go now, so I will talk to you guys on Thursday/ Turkey Day to tell you all about my Thanksgiving!
Hope all of you guys have a awesome Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Good and quick week!
Posted by Taylor at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
hey taylor! i had a good 2 day week! i hope you have a great Thanksgiving, and a super 5day weekend! | *-* | look its a casset tape! i have been laughing so hard at this! its great! well ttyl!
love, carcar
Post a Comment