Thursday, November 15, 2007

Praying for you Allie!!!

Hey everyone,
It's me, Taylor. I hope everyone is doing good. I just wanted to let you guys know (but, most of you guys already know) that Allie Morlock is at the Mott's Children Hospital. I am so proud of Allie, she is so brave and strong. I don't think that I could be as strong and brave as she is. YOU ROCK ALLIE and I hope that you are feeling much better, I miss you so so much! Well, I have to go so I will talk to you guys later! Love you guys and LOVE YOU ALLIE (please pray for her everyone)

2 comments:

Morlock said...

HEY TAYLOR ROSE! :-)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, THEY MEAN SO MUCH, AND THEY MAKE ME FEEL LOTS BETTER! GUESS WHAT??!!?!?!?!?! I DON'T HAVE TO GET SURGERORY! THE PUSS BUBBLES ARE GOING AWAY BE THEMSELVES! AND HOPEFULLY, I WILL BE HOME THIS WEEKEND! I AM SSSOOO EXCITED! I ALSO LUV YOUR BLOG, (VERY NICE TITLE!)KEEP POSTING, AND I WILL KEEP READING! TTYL! LUV YA! ~ALLIE :-)

Repasy said...

Hey im glad i got one too!!
i hope you like that pic of you and allie!! I think its pretty funny

see ya later!!