Hey everyone,
As most of you know... today is the first day of December... yeah! So welcome December and I hope that everyone has a great day today, getting into the December spirit... lol! Well ANYWAY, I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I will see all of you on Monday at school!
Love you all so much!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
WELCOME DECEMBER!!!
Posted by Taylor at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I've missed you at school! Hannah said you were sick, GET WELL SOON!
i love you, I Love You, I LOVE YOU!
~Allie :-)
Hey Taylor! It's Carlee! My oh my I haven't been on blog in a while! I like your blog! I just added a new post to mine, it needed something new and fresh! Haha. Okay well ttyl and see you at school!
| *-* | casset tape, ahhh I love this thing!lol
Hey Taylor,
Hows everything goin? For me everythings going good except that we all dont sit at the same table any more.:( I always feel bad when i sit with one table and not the other. But i absolutly love your blog! If you want to see mine go to
www.live-laugh-love7.blogspot.com
Love Ya Ashley :)
Post a Comment