Hey everyone,
I haven't blogged in like "forever." Yesterday, February 1st we had a snow day! Way to start out a new month. I didn't do much during the snow day incept for just slept in late and just hung out at home, but at 6, I went to the Western High JV and Varsity basketball game! JV won, but Varsity lost. It was so much fun though, because at half time of the Varsity game I went into the concession stands and worked with Hannah R. and Lacey. Lacey and I had to give away popcorn at the end of the game for free and the 15 some bags, were gone in about 1 min. I hope everyone had a great snow day and has a great weekend. See you all on Monday at school!
P.S.- If you haven't already, please take my new poll on the bottom of this page, about "what do you like to do on a snow day?"
~ Peace ~
Saturday, February 2, 2008
SNOW DAY!!!
Posted by Taylor at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Taylor,
Happy Snow day! I just chilled out at home and slept in. It was awesome. Hope you had a good snowday! Love Ya,
Ashley
:)(: (MIRROR HAHA)
I love this thing!!
hey how do u add like carlee's and hannah's and allie's and other peoples blogs to yours
hey i love your lil slide show!!! very funny! love ya tons, tessa
Post a Comment