Hey everyone,
So, today was a snow day! THAT IS A GREAT THING... but the bad thing about having a snow day today is because our basketball game got canceled. THAT IS OUR 5th GAME CANCELED! ANYWAY, so today I went to Bigbys, and had coffee with my friends. It was loads of fun! Lacey thought that one of the workers was hot, so we were laughing at that the whole time~ lol! I love all three of those girls to death! You rock girlies!
I hope that everyone had a great snow day!
PEACE
Monday, February 11, 2008
Snow Day!!!
Posted by Taylor at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i cant wait to go to school!! i am soooooooooooooooooo bored i am literaly pulling hair out of my skull!!!!!! i dont' know what to do to have fun! im going to bed early becuase the sooner i do the sooner tommorrw will come! geeezz
Post a Comment