Hey everyone,
I hope that everyone had a great weekend! Last night me and a couple of my friends reunited with our friend that moved last year! It was loads of fun! All of us acted like she had never moved and we all just had fun together! LOVE YOU LIZZY!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Reuniting!!!
Posted by Taylor at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i no im am very excited about our sweats coming in too! we will be all pimped out with our Kool clothes on and i mean cool with a cap-a-tal K
YOU NO IT!! muah!! xoxo luv yea
~laceyloo
hey i got some pics of you on my thing and i luv taht pic of all of us with our pants its soooo cute xoxo luv yea
~laceyloo
sounds cool! I wish I could've seen here! toodles!
Love Allie :-)
Post a Comment