Hey everyone,
I hope that everyone had a great Monday! Well, tonight we had a basketball game! We played Morrice Middle School. They were okay. The end score was 20-21~ we lost. Our team did great the second half of the game AND WE BROKE 20!!!!! AND GUESS WHAT..... we got our sweats tonight too, I have been waiting and excited for them ever since we ordered them! They are pretty sweet too! Well, maybe we'll win the next one... lol! Talk to you of you soon! Love ya
Monday, February 4, 2008
The Big Game!
Posted by Taylor at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good Job! I know you will win your next one! LOVE YOU LOTS!
Allie :-)
OMG if you lil missy talk one more time about those sweat pants i will come over there tickle you to death jk jk lol lol hey girly can't wait till we play albion
:{ }:
jk jk well luv yeas
~laceyloo
hey u need t ocheck out my blog tessa saw the video and said it was funny but embarrassing u gotta watch it to!
~laceyloo
Hey Taylor,
Im excited about your sweats!!!
Good job in your basketball game. I know you lost by one(that really stinks) but I know you'll get the next one!
Love Ya To Peices,
May God be with you always,
-Ashley :)(:
Post a Comment