Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend!

Hey everyone, I hope that you all had a great weekend! On Friday night, me and Hannah went to a concert at SAU! LOADS OF FUN, FUN, FUN! Then she spent the night. So then on Saturday, me and Hannah went to Los' Tres Amigos with my brother and then came back to the house (while my parents had to work all day... SURPRISE). We watched "The Wedding Planner," did our nails (Hannah did a sweet "pink" French Manicure on me) and then when my mom got home we all went to the mall for a little bit. Hannah then went home and me and my family got Chinese and watched 'The Game Plan!" So, then today we all went to church and are now home! I am watching "Sidney White" (love that movie) and cleaning my room. Well I hope that you all had a great weekend and will have a great day off tomorrow! Love ya all

P.S. (tessa and lacey)- I hope that you both had a great time at the retreat this weekend. (sorry I couldn't come)Can't wait to hear all about it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Taylor,
I'm glad you had a marvelous weekend! I absolutly love The Wedding Planner, The Game Plan, and Sidney White! This weekend all i did was hang out at home and go to church!(I havent been able to do that in a long time)I'm so glad you had a good weekend!
Love Ya Tons!
-Ashley :)(:

runner95 said...

Glad your weekend was great!!!!!!! You did great at your guys' bball game!!! cell group was a blast yesterday!!! love ya TONS! tessa