Monday, March 10, 2008

What a day!

Hello everyone,

    WHAT A DAY! Today was a good day! I started two new classes, P.E. and Computers! They are okay! I have a lot of peeps in my P.E. class and only about 2 peeps in my computer class. After school, I just chilled out! I watched one of my old-time favorite movies "Madeline!" I love that movie!!! After that I went on my computer and just did stuff on that! At about 6:00 me and Hannah talked on the phone for about 26 minutes! It was fun just to sit and talk!! We just got done eating dinner and I am now just sitting at the computer  trying to think of things to do. I hope that everyone had a great Monday! Love you lots!!!

2 comments:

Repasy said...

wow!! what a long conversation!! we should do that more often!
love ya and see you at the concert!!

runner95 said...

Hey P.E. is SOOO much more fun now with YOU!!!!!!!! love ya soo much, tessaman