Hey everyone, today was our last day of school and the starting of Spring Break! I am so excited! Tomorrow around 12 in the morning we are leaving for Myrtle Beach, S. Carolina. It's just my mom, my day, my brother, and I that are going! We are driving down there. It takes 16 hours. I am sorta excited about the whole driving thing, but lets just say that I will be glad to eventually get down there tomorrow while I am in the car for forever. I hope that everyone has a fun and awesome Spring Break, I can't wait to hear all about your vacation :) Love ya all and I can't wait to see you all on Monday!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
SPRING BREAK!!!!
P.S.- I will try to post during the week while I am down there to tell you all what's up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hey Taylor,
I'm so excited for you 'cause your going to Myrtle Beach! But, i feel really bad for you to because you have to drive all the way down there! last year i had to ride in a car with five boys(under the age of 10) down to Florida for 24 hours! Talk about a head-ache! but anyways i hope you have a great Spring Break in Myrtle Beach!
Love Ya Bunches,
-Ashley
Hey I hope you guys have great weather down there! Right now its like 45 and most of the snow is starting to melt!!! Have fun!! Don't forget to watch the video!!!
LOVE YOU!!!! TESSA
Post a Comment