Sunday, February 10, 2008

Awesome Day!

Hey everyone,
Well, this morning I went to church early, at 9:30! I went early because I was helping serve at the "International Cafe" at our church! The cafe was for missions month (which is this month.) Me, Hannah, Lacey, and Tessa all helped with our kids pastor, Becky. We served at the Hungary/Bulgaria table. There were tables from Hong Kong, Mexico, Brazil, Philippians and ect. Each table showed who was at the Country now and had a sample of what foods are common there. At most tables the people from our church that have ministered there, ran their tables... but not us.. lol! Me and Lacey served Hungarian ghulause (I don't know how to spell that) and Hannah and Tessa served Bulgaria style Yogurt and some stuff on it... lol! There were two kinds of yogurt... plain and vanilla. The plain though was nasty... it tasted like sour cream, so we were jokin' about that, the whole time!!! Around the end we were really bored so we were dancing to the jungle/African music that was playing and we taped funny stuff on Lacey's camera, we were so bored... lol, but it was loads of fun! Usually after church we go to my grandma's house for lunch, but since my dad is gone and I had to work (which meant we had to stay at church longer then usual) we just went to the "Spring Arbor Cafe." Me, my mom, Nic, my grandma, Hannah and Mrs. Repasy all went, it was loads of fun!!! So, so far it is turning out to be a awesome day! I hope that everyone had a great day and had a great weekend! I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow at school! Love ya all - Peace!

4 comments:

*laceyloo* said...

hey im getting the vidoes up and some pics there about ready so come check in soon!
~laceyloo

*laceyloo* said...

where were u tonight? we missed u
~laceyloo
ohh and we need to redo one of the videos

*laceyloo* said...

hey they videos are up and the sldeshow is sliding and if you want to watch the one of me and tessa doing our had shake then just keep watching the rest of the video
~laceyloo

*laceyloo* said...

ohh and you doing the handshake