Hey everyone,
I hope that you all had a great half day today! I was so disappointed though, because our basketball game against Albion was canceled! Hey, if you want you can leave me a comment and tell me what you did today! Would love to hear! Love you all so much!!!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Half Day!!
Posted by Taylor at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hey
yah thanx for having me!! i had fun..the mac and cheese was pretty good!!
ttyl
Hey Taylor,
I hope you had fun on your half day!(except for your game getting cancled) All I did was go home and watch movies! May GOD be with you always!
Love Ya To Peices,
*Ashley*
:)(:
Hey Taylor! Om! I absolutley love your "Super Heros" thing! It's hilarious! I love 1/2 days too! Well ttyl and see you later!
Love Car, | *-* |
Post a Comment