Hey everyone...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope that you all have a great one with your friends and families! Have a blast eating tons and hanging out with your loved ones!
Have a great one guys!!!
I am so thankful for all of you!
~Tay
"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me" - Philippines 4:13
Hey everyone...
Posted by Taylor at 4:41 PM



Create a playlist at MixPod.com
1 comments:
Taylor,
So I should know this, but I'm not sure if when someone comments on your blog, if you're supposed to write to them on your own blog or write back on theirs. So, I'm doing both! (I feel old, like one of those moms who doesn't know what the internet is or something!)
But I love that pic of you! You are the cutest reindeer I've ever seen! I hope you don't mind that I put it up there. It always seems so weird to not have youth group on Sunday nights. I missed it this week too. Can't wait to see you this week!
-kara
Post a Comment