Thursday, June 12, 2008

SUMMER!!!

FINALLY...SUMMER!!! Finally, schools out! No more having to wake up at 6:00 in the morning, no more having to worry about grades and homework, and no more having to go to bed early for the next morning. Finally, we can just relax, have fun, hang out with family and friends, and just enjoy the time off!!! I hope that everyone has a great summer and time off!!! Have fun and enjoy life.
Well, talk to ya all lata! Love ya all!!

5 comments:

Carlee said...

I am so happy school is out! But i will miss everyone soooooooo much! the applesauce competittion was hilarious! i still am bothered that i was disqulified! ok love you lots and hopefully see you and others soon!

Carlee said...

Hey Tay! Its me again! I am having much difficulty! I want to get a niftier background like yours or Laceys but I can't figure out how! Why must it be so tricky? Well ttyl
love you!

Hannah said...

Hey Tay, (hope u dont mind me calling u that)
Anyway we need to get together this summah

Carlee said...

Hey thanks for the comments! It was embarrising last night, I can't believe I yelled out your name like that! But at least I could hide in the car! Lol, well alrighty ttyl.

Alyssa said...

Hey!

Awesome blog, those pics are great! I'm so glad it's finally summer!!!!!!! cya :)

~ Alyssa