Hey everyone, well this week I have had tennis camp! It started Monday and goes till Thursday, it goes from 6:00 to 8:30p.m. Well, last night at camp I was playing with Roman after the camp was done and I went to hit the ball, then WHACK! I hit my knee with the hard part of the racquet. It hurt so bad and I had a huge wealt on my knee. It was all red and starting to turn purple. Now that side of my knee is all black and purple.
Well, something good... on Thursday we have our Tennessee "Concert of Prayer" that is when all of our missions team meets and our parents meet and pray for a safe trip and such and sing songs and then we load up the bus for the morning so then it is already to go. Then on Friday we are meeting at 10:00 a.m. and heading off to Tennessee. I am so excited! It is going to be a life changing experience, and so much fun! I hope that all of you are having a great week!
Love you all



1 comments:
Wow hope you survived Tennis Camp!
Can't wait for TN!!!!!!!!
Love you! Tessa
Post a Comment