Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This Week!!!

Hey everyone, I hope that you are all having a great summer so far! Well, this week I am going to the Western Basketball Camp! There is only 5 girls then a ton of boys. The camp is for 7th-9th graders, but tomorrow is our last day. The camp is pretty hard, tiring, but at the same time FUN!!! Yesterday, in the morning me and my mom went strawberry picking! It was loads of fun and we picked the most we have ever picked! Last night me and my mom made a lot of jam and we still have loads of strawberries left!!! Tonight I am just going to hang out and chill with some friends!!! Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Carlee said...

Hey Taylor! Well it sounds like your having a fun week! I love strawberry picking! Except when you pick a strawberry and there is like a huge spider starring at you! Well I will hopefully see you and others soon! Ttyl
Love Carlee :)

runner95 said...

Oh I love picking fruit right from the farm!! They taste sooo much better!

love ya, tessaman

Morlock said...

Hey Rosie!!!!! Yummy Strawberries!!!!! Have fun at basketball camp!!!!!!! Cya!!
Love Allie Mae :-)