Monday, September 1, 2008

Can You Believe It!?!

Hey... can you believe it?!? Today is our last day of summer and tomorrow is our first day of school!

Man.... it seems like summer just went by like that but then you look back and think man... i did a lot this summer!
Such as: went to Tennessee on a missions trip with my youth group
...went to a Tigers game and spent the weekend in Detroit
...did a car wash for Tennessee
...we got a new porch in our backyard
...we got a new driveway
...I totally redid my room that I have downstairs
...flew to Tennessee to visit my aunt
...played in the Junior Open (tennis  tourn.)
...went to Michigan's Adventure
...went to the Schippers a bunch
skied and tubed a ton while there
...spent the day at the beach with my friend
...worked at our church's VBS
AND TONS OF OTHER FUN AND GREAT THINGS!

see you all tomorrow and I can't wait to be the big 8th graders!!!
-Tay

4 comments:

Austin said...

haha yay!!! kool. im an 8th grader!!!!!! wow! anywho..... i had such a fun time with you and your family. btw nice pic of you skiin.( haha cuz i took it. maybe i shood b a photografer....?????)
see ya round rosie
austin :)

Mara said...

Hey Taylor!! Whats happen? I just wanted to say ello!! I'll see tou on Monday! Hav a good w-kend!!

Mara said...

ill see you on monday. thats what i ment haha!

Mara said...

Hey Gurl Whats up??