Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Volleyball Pics!


                                      ME SPIKING THE BALL!!!!

Alyssa and Hannah
Hannah and Allie ready to go

Me diving for the ball
Hannah tipping the ball over
ACE ACE BABY!!!
ME SPIKING THE BALL!
ME SETTING THE BALL!!!

6 comments:

Morlock said...

Awesome pics babe!!!!!!

I'm really sorry I couldn't come to your party!
:-( :-( :( !!!!!!!!
But I had to go to dance rehearsal! Hope you had fun though!

Love ya, Allie

runner95 said...

congrats!! you are AMAZING!!

ya theres no way i could do that!!

great job, love ya tons, tessa

Austin said...

haha kewl

Ashley said...

Hey Taylor!
AMAZING! Those pics are sooooo cute! you did very well!
see ya at school!
gtg
-ashley

alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alli said...

We rock lol jk u rock!!!! Yes i am at school saying this to u hehe free day in computers lol fun fun fun cya later!!!! oh btw i need ur help with my blog lol