Monday, September 8, 2008

Volleyball Game!

Hey... so tonight was our first volleyball game for the season. We played Webberville and  WE WON ALL THREE OF OUR MATCHES! YAY!!!! Our whole team did awesome! I am so so so blessed to have and be on a team like ours! 

The team that I am on (for playing) is the "maroon team" and we played the first and third match and the other team, "gold team" played the second! One of the main things that we work on at practices is our serving... and it was so awesome because we only missed 5 serves the whole night! And it was really cool because we all had some great sets, bumps and spikes during the three games/matches (not sure what to call them...lol)!!! It was really awesome too because we hadn't really had a bump, set, spike all night and then I got one, I was so excited!!!!! Allison Ulstad had a really great set up to me and I just smacked it over...lol! It felt great... that was the high light of my night! It was so much fun to be able to play in a real match again!!! 
And it was really cool to see a bunch of all of our friends up in the stands! Thanks you guys... for coming and cheering us on! You all rock! 

Now... I can't wait until this Saturday for our tournament! 
GREAT JOB LADIES! you all did FABULOUS!!!

4 comments:

Austin said...

hey good job thats awesome!!!!!

runner95 said...

congrats!!!

ps u played against my cousin!! ha ha!

love ya, tessa

runner95 said...

(kara kulaga)
~tessa

Mara said...

Hey Taylor! awesome job on Monday our team is amazing!! By the way i luv ure pics!!
C ya tomorrow!!
Mara