Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to Tennessee!

Hey everyone, okay so tomorrow morning our family is going to visit my aunt in Tennessee!!! We have to get up at 6:30am though to leave for the air port. We are spending then all Friday, Saturday and leaving for the air port early morning on Sunday because I have to get back for Rehearsal/ Sound check for VBS at 4 and my brother has tennis try-outs on Monday. We all wish that we could stay longer... but we can't! It should be tons of fun and I can't wait!!!!!  In her neighborhood in Nashville she has a pool with some water slides and tennis courts so we are planning to swim and play a lot! And there is an amazing shoe store there which we went to last time so we are planning to go there and they have an amazing sushi restaurant which we went to last time and are planning to go to too!

Well, I will post and let ya all know how everything went and stuff that we did as soon as I get back! Have a great weekend everyone! Love you all

2 comments:

runner95 said...

sounds like fun!

have a great time!

tessa

Austin said...

yo thats soooo kool you get to go bak to tenesee!!!! just like how i went to florida 2 times in a row. kool huh?!?!?!?! see ya soon. have fun!!!