Hey everyone, last night was so much fun! Our church youth group all went bowling!!!! It was loads of fun, we bowled of course, got pizza and just all hung out together!! I am so glad that I went.
Then today at 1pm I had VBS rehearsal. Next Sunday until next Thursday (10th -15th) I am on the worship team for our church's VBS. So today we just had practice! Mrs. Brugger is our leader then its me, Chloe Cryderman, Lacey and Haley Glinz that is all doing it! It should be loads of fun but I am so nervous because we have to sing while dancing and doing all of the motions. Last year me and Tessa did it but all we had to do was the motions NOT SINGING! Well, we are just going to have to see how it all goes...lol!
I hope that everyone has a great week and I will ttyl!



5 comments:
Bowling was soo fun!
Oh goood luck with vbs (ya i'm still glad i'm not doing it HA!)
tessa
heeeeeeeeeeeeey! sup?
Lol! Nice pictures! Looks like you guys had fun! Well that VBS thing sounds exciting! Good Luck! Alrighty glad to see your having a fun summer ttyl and see you soon!
Love Carlee
hope you have fun! sounds like a lot of hard work!
you are very busy this week!
have fun!
See ya
-Ashley
Taylor! I love your bowling pics! I put some up too on the Edge blog. It's www.springarboredge.blogspot.com if you want to check them out. I put up some pics of VBS too. You are doing an awesome job at VBS. Thanks for your hard work!
-kara
Post a Comment