Hey... right now me and my family are at the Schippers!!!
We just got back from the lake!!!! We skied all day and went wakeboarding... well at least Austin and Nic went wakeboarding...lol! Today though... was my first time salem skiing! Which means... ONE SKI!!! Well, I got up and fell my first couple of times but every time I got a little better! And Austin got some sweet air on his jumps on the wakeboard!!! Me and Courtney as usual skiied together too, which was tons of tons of fun! Now... I can't wait until next summer on the lake with the Schippers!!!!
Right now we are just getting ready to go eat at "Red Robin..." yyyyyyuuuuummmmmmm!
And tonight we (the Johnstons, lol) are staying here at the Schippers house and tomorrow is the best part... we are going to Michigan Adventure!!! We go every summer together and it is always a BLAST!! I can't wait! I will post tomorrow about how it went!
TTYL AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Fun day!
Posted by Taylor at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hey kool im at the skippers too!!!!
i had such a fun weekend with u guys. thx again and have fun at skool and see ya next summer!!!!
Post a Comment