Friday, August 1, 2008

This Week!!!

Hey everyone, this week has been going great! On Monday I just laid around and chillaxed! On Tuesday I went on a bike ride with some friends then on Wednesday our cell group went to SAU and played volleyball and Coach Carol (the SAU coach) was there and was helping us. We mainly got to work with her because our cell group leader Beth works at the University with her! It was fun and it was good practice! Then yesterday I went to Nixon with my friend and we had a blast. This is the second time we've gone this summer! We went on the slides a bunch and played some games in the water. Now, I am going out to dinner with my family! 

I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I will talk to ya lata! Bye bye!

2 comments:

laceyloo said...

haha that was soooo much fun we have got to go there like right before skool starts again and hey rememeber were on for suday see u then!

~laceyloo

Carlee said...

Hey! Sounds like your having fun! Well I will hopefully see you soon! Ttyl!

Love Carlee

p.s. I don't think I can running this weekend, sry :(