LOVE GOD. LOVE PEOPLE. live for him and him only! everything you do. do it in him.
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
Hello, I'm Taylor. I love God, my family, and my friends!! I don't know where I would be without them! I love sports, and definitely playing them... I play soccer, volleyball, basketball, tennis and I love to water ski!!!
5 comments:
sorry how some stuff is under lined... i don't know how to get it off...lol hehee
Hey Taylor, sounds like you had loads of fun! LOL! Your pictures are so cute! lol
love
-hannah dowley-
so glad you had fun! you did a FABULOUS job!! love ya! ~tessa
hey i like the pirate pics haha
you peeps all look good as pirates. sniff sniff. now i wish i was a pirate. sniff. haha lol
Post a Comment